Thursday, November 17, 2011

Test Monkey

So it seems what I am missing is a blog.  If anything to see my thoughts hashed out on screen.  If they are found interesting or useful then even better!  When I was pregnant with my Quadruplets I had a website I had created simply for updating family and friends, so that I didn't have to repeat myself over and over as my pregnancy progressed, as they were born, their journey in the NICU, milestones, little did I know I was impacting lives and had become a great resource to new High Order multiple Mothers.  I had little idea the power of the internet.  For me it was just a way of communicating to my friends and family.  I am so glad the information I left behind was so useful and I later found out to be so life changing.  It's unfortunate that I had to remove my website from the web due to the thievery of my photos and someone 'pretending' to have multiples.  The horror of finding my photos online & my children renamed with this 'made up' life.  It made little sense to me.  It was years before I shared any imagery outside of email again.

Fast forward to now to my blog which will be shared on my website lorephoto.com where I have enjoyed sharing my photography with others utilizing natural lights and elements.  However as winter months are upon us and not all photographs can or will be done outdoors I have been experimenting with external lighting.  My Test Monkey 'Mr. Gibbons' was a great test subject so long as he stayed upright ;)  I feel with these it can add more to what I can offer.
 
With the market flooded with 'Family & Children' Photographers, I have been contemplating twisting two of my passions together.  Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment