Sunday, November 20, 2011

Change of Focus

I had a Photo Shoot with a fantastic Couple and their 2 Dogs this weekend who bid on a Photo Shoot offered in an Auction to help a family in need.  The photo shoot almost ended before it got started as we woke up to dark clouds and rain.  Thankfully it cleared up and the sun even even shone through half way through the shoot for this great Couple and their fur family.

Ironic how everything falls into place as I have long been contemplating my next move.  Sometimes when you decide to do 'more' with a hobby, you need to find your 'niche'.  I knew what it was at the start, as I keep trying to get animal related part time work and even volunteering.  Animals have always been my 1st passion, I would still like to go back to school to work with animals, that would be a dream come true.  For now until that happens, I enter the world of Petography.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW!!!! I LOVE it!!!! My Porterhouse is SO handsome! Awesome shot! Thanks for the photo shoot, we had a blast! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete